Sunday, July 25, 2004

So it wasn't all bad.....

Well after my lovely morning yesterday, I was contemplating crawling back into bed and hibernating for the weekend. However, this is Florida, and as beautiful as it was this weekend, I could hardly fathom playing hermit.

So I did manage to get out and get my nails done, get a pedicure (the plan to get some more ink yesterday fell through)... then a friend called complaining of a sinus headache, for which there is really only one cure: hot and sour soup, with extra pepper oil! I made a Chinese food run, picked up some vids at Blockbuster, and hung out with the sickie.

The better part of today was spent being lazy.... watched "Scarface" (I love that flick!) and then hopped on the back of a *gasp!* motorcycle (a cruiser at that!) with a good friend, to grab some lunch and catch "Spiderman 2." ("S2" was, asthe reviews indicate, much better than the first, and definitely leaves room for a third. Aside from that, I won't spoil anything about it in case you haven't seen it).

And my shower? FIXED!! My roommate's mom's boyfriend (how's THAT for a convoluted explanation) came over this afternoon while I was out and apparently was able to nurse it back to health, as he left me a note taped to my bathroom mirror that it's fixed. YIPPPPEEE!

So all in all, not a bad weekend.

Now playing: Um, in my head? That same "Breakfast in Bed" that's been lolling about in my skull for 4 days now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home