Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Ham, egg & cheese bagels - part 2 (getting to the point)

So anyway... when I woke up this morning, I was dragging ass. I knew I needed to get some food in my stomach, but I was out of milk (for cereal) and didn't have anything else suitable for consumption at that hour. I decided to hit the drive-thru at McDonald's on my way into work.

I'm in drive-thru, and I'm contemplating getting the breakfast burritos, and then I rememebered something: a few months back, I was on some roadtrip, where we ended up stopping at McD's for breakfast. I ordered those burrito thingies, and someone else opted for the Ham, Egg & Cheese Bagel. Once we got on the road, I was eyeing the bagel breakfast, then looking sullenly at my own. Apparently they noticed, as they offered me a bite. Dammit, wouldn't you know it, but it was good!!

Well, apparently my enthusiasm showed, as they offered to split it with me, in exchange for one of my breakfast burritos (an offer I coulnd't refuse!). And away we went, me happily munching on my half of the bagel, as they choked down the other burrito.

My point to all of this is this: I have no farkin idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home