Wednesday, June 16, 2004

A musical meme....

A Musical Meme….

And for once, I didn’t steal it from James.

Since I am such a music NUT, I figured I’d pick your brains about what sorta stuff you listen to….. (this was conceived this morning while sitting in bumper to bumper traffic trying to cross the bridge).

1. What is your favorite musical artist/group now?
2. What was your favorite musical artist/group ten years ago?
3. What was your favorite musical artist/group twenty years ago?
4. What was the first song you remember liking as a child (other than nursery rhymes)?
5. What was the first album you bought (and what format - Vinyl, Cassette, CD, 8-track)?
6. What artist/genre do you listen to when sitting in traffic/commuting?
7. What artist/genre do you listen to to create a romantic mood?
8. What artist/genre do you listen to to ensure you’ll get laid?
9. What artist/genre do you listen to on long road trips?
10. What artist/genre do you listen to when you’re depressed or angry?
11. What song would you pick if you were to perform a strip-tease in a club?

I’ll post my answers in the comments, and please do the same!

P.S. And yes, question 11 is a ridiculous one, but if you think about it, I’m sure you can think of a good answer!


Now playing: "Just Like You" - Three Days Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home