Monday, June 14, 2004

Reggae Sundays....

Well, my roommate successfully (finally!) dragged my ass out of the house yesterday. I've been very good at making up excuses to get out of social engagements this week, since Jeff left. I've just not been in a real happy-fun-social mood. I've been in the mood to sulk and cry and sit around on the couch in my jammies watching "90210" re-runs on FX (not to mention "Newlyweds" on MTV).

So Lauren and Deb dragged me (albeit kicking and screaming) to The Conch House yesterday for a few drinks and a lil reggae. Ended up having a really fabulous time, though I did have a few too many beers. We then headed over to A1A Ale House, where I noshed on some amazing Ahi Tuna... Hmmm mmm good!

However, the evening was marred by some *ahem* intestinal distress later on. Initially I suspected food poisoning; however, upon arriving to work and learning that 2 of my co-workers called out sick with "the funk," and two more are here at work today with "the funk," I realized it must just be a virus or something making the rounds.


Now playing: "She's Come Undone" - The Guess Who

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home