Thursday, June 24, 2004

Just checkin' in....

Seems to have been a chaotic week here in the Blogosphere. Two of my favorite bloggers (who shall remain nameless, but who will soon be noticeably absent from my Blogroll) closed up shop. Anonymity is a great attraction to this whole blogging world, and I'm sure that for these two, with huge "fanbases," that anonymity was somewhat lost, which subsequently stifled their writing.

Or maybe not.

I may have no clue what I'm talking about, afterall, I'm far from anonymous on my blog, and I certainly don't have the larges numbers of readers these two had.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, regardless of the reasons, though I'm sad to see them go, I understand their reasoning (I think).

So long, you two. You will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home