Monday, July 19, 2004

Cruel and politically incorrect post

Let me preface this by saying I love the great state of California. I was born and raised there, and will forever consider it 'home.'

Let me also say that I have a great respect for nature, and a love and admiration of birds of prey.

*ahem*

That said, I must say this (Yahoo!) headline still caused me to giggle:

"California Wildfire Caused by Electrocuted Hawk."

My question, however, is this: since the poor bird was electrocuted, and subsequently toasted in the fire, how on EARTH do they know it wasa red-tailed hawk? Hmmmm, inquiring minds want to know!


Now playing: "Things we Do" - Indiginous

I highly despise loaning CD's to friends, because they invariably come back with scratches. This one is no exception, and dammit, it just HAD to be on track 10, didn't it?

Grrrrrrr.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home