Friday, June 04, 2004

Taffetta and Bobby Pins

I gotta say.... In bright sunlight, shiny fabrics are flattering to NO ONE.

And I do need to mention, I've got literally about 72 bobby pins in my hair... it defied gravity. And it hurt like hell.


Oh, and as for why I had nearly passed out? I had somehow injured my knee the day before the wedding, and then attempted to stand on grass in 4" heels, in 90 degree weather. At some point, I "locked" my knees (it hurt less to have it straight than slightly bent). However, as anyone who has stood at attention will tell you, locking out your knees is a surefire way to pass out. Which I nearly did.

As Jeff took my arm to walk back up the path toward the reception, he noticed all color had drained from my face, and he nearly had to hold me up to manage the short walk.

But we look cute!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home