Friday, June 04, 2004

Get this...

More about the evil (future) MiL....

When Jeff spoke to her last night about his Ex's refusal to release Brandon to her, she stated that this was a scheme the Ex and I had concocted to keep her grandson away from her, because we don't like her.

Um yeah, that's exactly it. I have nothing better to do with my time than plot with my boyfriend's ex-wife ways to piss off his mother. Uh huh. Suuuuuuure.

I asked him if he had pointed out that it was I who had made any and all attempts to be friendly toward her, and that any "dislike" I might feel towards her is as a result of her treatment of me.

He had indeed attempted to correct the misconception she had, but she wasn't interested in hearing it, so he simply cut the conversation short so as not to hear her drone on and on about it.

ARRRGHHHHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home