Monday, May 17, 2004

Disney.....

*phew*

WHATTA WEEKEND!

As expected, I had an awesome weekend in Orlando. We managed to conquer 3 parks - Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and MGM. The weather was spectacular, we timed everything just right so we got on all the rides we wanted with no (or minimal) waiting, and we just had a WONDERFUL time.

Word to the wise... I've always had people tell me "Stay on property!" and never realized just what a valuable piece of advice that is. When you stay at one of the Disney resorts (as we did), you've got an amazing transportation network at your disposal. So you can hop park-to-park on a whim - ride a few rides at one, hop the monorail or a bus to eat lunch at another, hop on another bus to catch fireworks at another. I'm telling you - "on property" is the ONLY way to go.

Anyway, I'll have plenty more details for ya'll later on... right now I'm slaving away at work, trying to clear off my desk, since I've got the next 4 days off.... Yippeee!


Now playing: "Roses" - Outkast

This is my new favorite song... it's just so much fun! But, like every other Outkast track, they'll play the hell out of it on the radio, and in two weeks, it'll be annoying the crap outta me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home