Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Hippo birdie, two ewes... Hippo birdie, two ewes.....

Yup. I'm 32. Happy happy, joy joy.

I had actually gotten over my whole birthday blues trauma, and was looking forward to today... but now, I'm wishing I had stayed in bed. I have a sore throat and I'm congested. I went to iron a (white) shirt, and got black, charred crap all over it. And then I went to make myself some tuna salad for a sandwich, and as I was draining the white albacore, the top caved in, and basically exploded all over me. Now, not to go into "too much info" land, but I had just gotten out of the shower, so I.. ahem... wasn't yet dressed. So I ended up with tuna-splatter in (well, not IN, but ON) many locations that I would have preferred not to. This then required another shower, as I'm not spending the whole fucking day smelling like a wharf.

Can I trade this day in for another one? I'd rather scrap this whole birthday thing, and try it again later.

But I had better not be sick this weekend.... after living in Florida for 5 freakin' years, I'm finally headed to the Magic Kingdom this weekend! Whoo hoooo! (at least there's light at the end of the tunnel).


Now playing: FIrst Coast News - Weather report (this is Florida - they could in all reality, play a tape the same report for the next 7 months, and no one would notice).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home