Monday, May 10, 2004

Monday Madness!

Gettin' the brain warm on a Monday morning.... I'm finding this one especially amusing following Saturday's adventures.

1. If you had a farm, what would you name the following animals: Pig, Cow, Goose, Chicken and Horse (assume these are show animals and not food.)

Pig - Petunia
Cow - Flossie
Goose - Einstein
Chicken - Shit
Horse - Breezy

2. What are the top ten spices you use in cooking and what is cooked with them as the main spice (ie. Oregano: Spaghetti)
Top TEN spices? Wow.... There are a mere handful of spices that I use (in various combinations) in EVERYTHING... No way for me to pinpoint what I use in what dishes.

Oregano
Basil
Parsley
Black Pepper
White Pepper
Minced Garlic
Thyme
Rosemary
Olive Oil
Rice Wine Vinegar
Soy Sauce

(ok, so the last three aren't spices, but they are still staples in my cooking)


3. Name your favorite flower and describe yourself using the letters.
Stargazer Lillies... though snapdragons come in a close second.


S - Silly
T - Troublesome
A - Amazing
R - Real
G - Gregarious
A - Ambitious
Z - Zany
E - Erotic (hah, can I say that about myself?)
R - Romantic

Now playing: "With You" - Jessica Simpson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home