Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Happy Hair - Here I Come!

I have wonderful news! My long-lost hairdresser, Dolan, has been located!

You ladies will understand my enthusiasm about this. I had a hair-dresser I had been seeing for nearly two years.. he had been recommended to me by several people, and it was love at first snip. His talent was amazing, and he had a way with highlights (very subtle, hardly discernable as actual highlights, appearing more like sunkissed strands).

And then *poof* he disappeared. He had a falling out with his partner, and had reportedly gone to another salon in town. However, when we called to locate him, no dice!

So now it's been over a year, and we've gotten word that he's now at a salon at the beach! Yipppee! And just in time for summer (I do need my highlghts re-done!).

Now playing: "Everlasting Love" - U2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home