Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Tuesday Chooseday?

Seeing as I'm too freakin tired to manage any sort of original thought processes, I'm gonna flood my blog with these little questionnaire-type things... I just ran across this (and sadly, I don't even recall where!), and find the concept amusing. We'll see if I'm still tickled once I actually read and answer the questions....

So here goes!

tuesday is chooseday

today is a special celebrity edition of tuesday is chooseday! so, either leave your answers or a link to your webpage with your responses.

    Would you rather:

  1. while camping, have to cut your arm off with a pocket knife because it got stuck under a boulder and you were trapped for three days OR suck snake venom out of a snake bite in richard simmons' ass?


  2. Um, this one is easy. Cut my arm off with a pocket knife.

  3. have both your feet amputated at the ankles OR be in a 10 round, bare-fisted, cage match with mike tyson?


  4. Wow. Both sound terribly painful, but I'll go with the Mike Tyson cage match.

  5. perform oral sex for 2 minutes on paris hilton OR anna nicole smith?


  6. Hmmm, young skinny skank, or older chubby skank? I'd have to go with Paris Hilton, simply cus I think her cave has seen less traffic than Anna Nicole's.

  7. be in a big-budget, action flick with paul reubens (pee wee herman) OR a low-budget, artsy film with jesse ventura?


  8. Another easy one. Pee Wee all the way!


Addendum: Ok, I now remember who I stole this from... so please go say "hi" to The Minnesota Diva to show your appreciation.

Now playing: An ad for the musical "Mama Mia."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home