Tuesday, May 04, 2004

All is well with the world...

Well I suppose after my slew of negative, bitter, whining, weepy, pitiful posts last week (or was it the week before?) about the drama in my love life, I ought to at least provide a brief update.

Things are cool.

There ya go.

Nah, but really, there was some serious drama there for a bit, and I was concerned that things were not going to work out. But after mucho, mucho long, late-night talks, and a bit more investigation on my part, everything seems to be okay. Not perfect... still might take some time to get completely back to normal, but we're on the right track at least. And I'm happy once again.

*phew*

Now playing: "Eighth world wonder" - Kimberly Locke

Isn't this another one of those American Idol chicks? Ick. Now I'm realizing why I don't listen to pop radio much. It's so very bland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home