Sunday, May 09, 2004

It ain't easy bein' green...

So here it is, Sunday night, and I'm feeling like Bloggin. So I log into Blogger and *Whammo!* it's all different! New layout, new "dashboard" feature, and best of all, new templates! Whoo hooo! So what do I do? Without even thinking, I go and pick a new one. I'm forgetting one minor detail here, however..... the fact that I made a ZILLION changes/additions to my old pink page (hah, and you thought it was pretty plain and simple, eh?) So, with the minimal knowledge of HTML that I have, I somehow managed to recover it all, and I think I've got this back to some semblance of order.

Yippeee!!

Hope ya'll like the new colors... While I'm partial to pink, I think this is a slightly more soothing, less Pepto-Bismol theme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home