Tuesday, May 11, 2004

My first word as an infant was "meme..."

I can always count on James for the latest and greatest in memes.....

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4.
”Pre-glued outside closure strip.” (Technical/Installation manual for metal roofing)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
My “In” basket.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
First Coast News @ 6:00 a.m.

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, can you guess what the time is?
6:00 p.m., eastern time

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
According to my PC, 5:55; according to the block on my desk, 6:01

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The radio on my desk; my manager in her office, listening to her 94 voicemails, and laughing at the callers

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
At 5:00 p.m.; to get something out of my car for a co-worker who was leaving.

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
I checked my email (Yahoo).

9. What are you wearing?
An oatmeal colored linen skirt (long, slits on both sides, cargo pockets); a chocolate brown sleeveless linen shirt; brown leather flip-flops with little dangly brass/coral ornaments on them.

10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. It was something about my boyfriend bitching about there being a shortage of hangers in the closet.

11. When did you last laugh?
About 10 minutes ago when I was in my manager’s office, listening to one of her voicemails. It doesn't take much to make me laugh.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Crappy old pale “woodtone” paneling; a large white metal sign with “today’s service level” on it; another large white board with the day’s sales numbers on it.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Someone in my boyfriend’s complex is living in (or sleeping in) their pop-up camper trailer. Noticed it this morning as I left for work. They even have the little “screened porch” extended over the entrance.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
I’m amused.

15. What is the last film you saw? In a movie theater?
”Van Helsing.” Friday night. Liked it. Didn’t love it. But Hugh Jackman can do no wrong in my eyes. On DVD, we just watched "The Missing." Really good. Not what I expected, but good nonetheless.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A cute little arts-n-crafts Bungalow in Pasadena.

17. Can you tell something about you that no one knows?
I’m a nerd at heart.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Wow. Um, I have no idea. Whatever I say is only going to paraphrase what James said, cus that was the perfect answer.

19. Do you like to dance?
Not so much anymore. I think I got burned out on it when I was younger. I have to drink a lot to get relaxed enough to dance in public now.

20. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nut case or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
I’m on the fence on this one. I’ve been avoiding paying any attention to politics. And for good reason. But overall, I support him.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Tabitha. Or Thomasina. (Tabby and Tommy for short).

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Justin.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I might, but I would hate to leave my family behind.

Now playing: "Don't stand so close to me" - The Police

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home