Thursday, April 22, 2004

Since I'm on this "now playing" kick....

The song listed below is probably on my Top 10 list of all-time favorite songs. Don't ask me why. I think it's the way such a serious and violent subject can be conveyed with such humor (and a jaunty beat!). Besides, how many songs can YOU list that mention the term "butt-rape?"

Uh-huh.... you're thinking. And you can't come up with any others.

So I'm finding it interesting that the local Alternative Rock station here has been playing this song (which is several years old) at least three times a day over the last couple weeks. And each time, I giggle and crank it up (much to the chagrin of my co-workers, who don't find quite as much excitement in this song).

So, here I am, giddily typing away, singing along.....

Now playing: "Date Rape" - Sublime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home