Wednesday, April 21, 2004

On a lighter note....

So the two hot commodities in our office (the new GM I blogged about before, and the flirt I mentioned in my last post) were hanging out in our department a few minutes ago, and someone posed this (admittedly lame) question - if you could be any man or woman on earth, other than yourself, who would it be?

All of the men in the office chimed in with an empathic, "Hugh Heffner."

The women were less decisive, however. The open lesbian said, "JAMIE LEE CURTIS!" I opted for Catherine Zeta Jones (which was met with enthusiastic approval from all of the men). One of the younger girls opted for Jennifer Lopez. An older one said Audrey Hepburn (which, in retrospect, should have been my choice).

What I found interesting was that we all went with fairly superficial choices - the women all picked another woman they found to be attractive. The men picked a man whom (in their eyes) women find irresistible. Not one of us opted for Einstein, Churchill, Patton or any of the other great thinkers of our time.

Sad, but true.


Now playing: "Egypt, Egypt" - Egyptian Lover

Yes, I've resorted to CDs, and opted for a "Kickin' it old school" compilation a friend burned for me. Cheesy, but tons of fun. I needed something to brighten my mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home