Sunday, April 18, 2004

Morning news....

This story has gripped me from the beginning, so I was actually moved to tears when I heard about the discovery of Dru's body on the local morning news today. My heart goes out to her family, though at least now they can hopefully get some closure on this whole tragedy.

Though it's tragic when anyone, regardless of gender, age or status, is abducted and murdered, when you see the video clips and photos of Dru, it seems even more heart-breaking. To see how young, beautiful and spirited she was, to see how loved and adored she was my her friends and family, and to realize how much she had to look forward to, how much promise her future held.... it's a terrible, senseless loss. Very much like Laci Petersen.

On a slightly more vindictive note, I do hope they seek Federal Charges, so they can ask for the Death Penalty for Alfonso Rodriguez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home