Thursday, April 15, 2004

Rush hour grooming, part 2

This reminded me of another odd (not to mention dangerous) thing I saw during rush hour a few years ago.

I was headed north on I-95, keeping pace with traffic at about 85 mph. The car in front of me was NOT maintaining speed, nor was it staying in it's own lane. So at my first opportunity, I passed. I glanced over and noticed the rearview mirror was sharply angeled down toward the driver, so I assumed it was a woman applying her mascara as she whizzed through traffic. I was wrong.

I caught a glimpse of something narrow and silver, which upon second look I realized was a pair of tweezers. This woman was tweezing hairs from her chinny-chin-chin! In traffic! All I could think was what if she hit a bump or had to stop suddenly! It would be a very difficult injury to explain upon admittance to the emergency room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home