Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Muzzle THIS.....

I won't post often on news or politics (unless it's something really weird or funny... or perverted)... but this was just too good.

This quote stands out to me, and really sums it all up:

"CBS was cited "for acts of self-censorship demonstrating both hypocrisy and an unwillingness to stand up to public and political pressure," the Thomas Jefferson Center for the Protection of Free Expression said in a statement."

I'm glad it's apparent to the REST of the planet that CBS is going overboard in an attempt to make up for that stupid boob incident. And I think the actual award handed out should be a large, bronze metallic, sun-shaped pastie.

Addendum: This evening, at 8:14, as I went to re-read this, I saw quite possibly the most ironic of banner ads that could possibly have been shown in conjunction with this article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home