Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Flirting

So in the midst of my heartbreak, I've got one of the guys in another department flirting with me via email. It's all innocent (I've told him it would require a signed, notarized permission slip from his pregnant wife). He's one of those, "If he wasn't married, and I didn't have a boyfriend, I'd....." kinda guys. Terribly cute, but a bit too much of a flirt.

And yet somehow, in spite of what my jerk of an ex-boyfriend is doing to me right now, I'm feeling guilty about flirting with this guy. FLIRTING. Something that everyone does. Something that reminds us we've still 'got it.' I know full well I would never so much as touch this guy, and yet I'm feeling guilt over it.

I need to get my head checked. I also need to stop blogging and get some work done.

Now playing: "Night Moves" - Bob Seger

Yeah, I'm a little schizophrenic with the changing of radio stations today. Started out with pop, then went to the alternative rock station, and now I've settled on classic rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home