Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I'm trying something new....

Music is a big part of my life. HUGE, even. For some people, they enjoy music, but they're content to listen to whatever comes on the radio; these are the people you do not want on your team for a good round of "Trivial Pursuit," or any debate on popular culture. Non-music people just don't understand music people. They don't understand the necessity to have 4,000 CD's rattling around in their car (yes, I need to invest in an iPod); they just don't GET why the stereo is blaring at 60 dB whilst you do housework; they don't comprehend how you can concentrate on a difficult task while the radio blares away in your ear.

Music can influence my mood, and my mood can influence my choice in music.

I've come to realize that the music I am listening to undoubtedly affects my blogging. I find I blog better when I've got music on. When things are too quiet, I get easily distracted, and find it hard to complete thoughts.

So, I've decided to add a "Now Playing" remark to my posts, so that you, my darling reader, might understand a bit more about me, your devoted blogger.

Sadly, since I've been listening to the local pop radio station today, my first music post is a disappointing one.
Now playing: "Always on Time" - JaRule featuring Ashanti

Oh well. Maybe tomorrow's selections will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home