Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Bitter

I've never been one to say "Men are pigs," or "Men suck." No matter how bad things are, I've always been one to avoid making over-generalizations. I know not ALL men are bad - there are just as many bad women out there as there are bad men.

But I do find it amazing that you can know someone for a year, can feel that you know everything about them, can trust them implicitly, can open your life (and your heart) to them totally... and then find that it was nothing but a lie.

I don't understand how someone can claim to love you, and look you in the eye as they lie to you. And then add lie upon lie, until they've dug themselves in so deep, it seems there's no way they can dig themselves out.

Why would someone do this?

Now playing: "(There's) No one like you" - The Scorpions

Hah, 48 hours ago, I would have agreed with the sentiment of this song. Not anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home