Thursday, April 22, 2004

Conflicted

So as you've all gathered by now, there's trouble in paradise. Nee's lovelife is a mess. Things are kind of just in limbo right now. I've laid it all out on the table, and now I'm in this holding pattern while I wait for him to come clean about what has happened. I've GOT all the facts, I've presented him with them, and yet he still maintains his innocence.

I need to just walk away.

Now playing:"Darling Nikki" - Foo Fighters

I love hearing Foo Fighters on the radio. I've not always been the biggest fan of their music; I could take it or leave it. But seeing as I went to elementary and middle school with Taylor Hawkins, I get a small thrill hearing him on the radio. It's exciting that someone I knew as a child gas gone on to find great success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home