Friday, April 23, 2004

Say "NO!" to crack....

I think this is a terribly funny news story. What I hate is that parents AREN'T doing their jobs, and that it's reached the level where local government is feeling the need to step in and regulate what teens and young adults wear.

However, much as I tend to agree with the theory here, I think it's a ridiculous waste of money for the government to spend time worrying about g-strings and boxers peeking out above the waistline of pants. I mean, really... is this actually more important than fighting crime or improving education (especially considering this is happening in Louisiana, which, last I checked, was rated 49th in the nation for quality of education)?

Now playing: "The Remedy" - Jason Mraz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home