Friday, April 09, 2004

FriDAY! FriDAY!! FriDAY!!!

Oh happy day.... It's Friday, the weather is supposed to be gorgeous all day, and I have absolutely no chores or errands to complete today. A whole, entire day free to spend as I choose. I think I shall.... Go get a pedicure... Go take a friend to lunch for her Bday (and pick up the key so I can watch her dog this weekend)... put the photos from the 5 rolls of film I picked up last night in the photo albums where they belong!.... Run to Target and buy more photo albums, but I think they're all full.....

But the best part of having today off? Taking off work on a Friday feels so much like playing hooky. Meanwhile, I'm all-too-aware that all of my beloved co-workers are, as we speak, meandering into the office, complaining about having to cover my work for me. HAH! Enjoy it, you bitches! I might even cruise by the office to "get something out of my desk," freshly pedicured and looking relaxed and refreshed. (Yes, I'll enjoy pouring a little salt in their wounds).

Now, if only I weren't still all amped up on these decongestants (I can tell already, this stuff has beefed up my metabolism - unintentional diet pill! Whoo hooooo!), I would have REALLY taken advantage of this day off, and slept in! *sigh* Oh well...

Enjoy the day!


Addendum: Apparently Natalie and I were on the same wavelength this morning. Natalie, I promise to enjoy today in your honor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home