Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I wanna....

Creative thought seems to be escaping me today. Truly sucks seeing as it was an overly creative urge yesterday that prompted me to attempt to start blogging to begin with.

I've found at least half a dozen new Bloggers today whom I already adore. The more I find, the less work I get done. I'm presently in love with James. Ok, love is a strong word, but I am adoring him from afar. Afterall, he seemingly has my sense of humor, he's my age, and he's a SoCal native!

However, since there is a real love of my life, stealing James' Blog ideas will have to suffice (the ol "imitation is the highest form of flattery" thing).


I wanna . . .

meet - Hmmm... Richard P. Feynman. Except he's dead. Might make for a dull conversation. Ok, how about Stephen Hawking. Wait, wait, not a great conversationalist there, either. Ok, I'll settle for Robin Williams. (common thread here - genius).

eat - a lovely seared Ahi Tuna steak. HUGE. Thick. Encrusted in sesame seeds and black pepper. With a heaping hunk of wasabi on the side.

go - anyplace where I can swim with dolphins and sting rays in crystal clear waters, then lounge upon a sugar sand beach, sipping some overly sweet fruity drink with an umbrella in it. Or Rome.

buy - a motorcycle. More specifically a 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R. Orange. Or Kawasaki Racing Green.

share $10 million dollars with - My family. Primarily my Mom, but also one of my aunts, her two daughters, and my grandmother. No need for extensive explanation here - I love them, and would share with them my good fortune for all that they have given me throughout my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home