Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Anonymity does have it's virtues.....

There are times that I wish I had never given the address of this Blog to any of my friends/acquaintances or co-workers. I never intended to, really. But sometimes it would come up in conversation, and inevitably, I would give up the address.

Big mistake.

What I'm finding now is what others before me have learned - that there's something to be said for total anonymity. A certain level of freedom, a safe-haven for 100% brutally honest commentary (and confession).

When I created this Blog, it's what I hoped I would have. A place for me to try to sharpen my writing skills (phhhffftt....) and freely express whatever's on my mind or in my heart.

Unfortunately, I just don't feel inspired (or free) to do so.

No, no, I'm not closing up shop (not that the three of you who read me regularly would notice!!), but rather just trying to explain why I've been so quiet lately. I've got so much going on in my life, and in my head these days, that I don't even know where to begin.

But rest assured, I'm sure within a few weeks I'll be back to my normal, bouncy, giggly, too-much-information self.

Until then.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home