Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Freaking perverts...

Sometimes I wish I DIDN'T know what people were actually looking for when they happen upon my blog.

This post is dedicated to you perverts out there who OBVIOUSLY didn't come looking for my rants and whining.

17:57:07 bachelorette party, drunk panties (Google)
18:02:01 loverboy fucking the bride in her bachelorette party (Google)
11:24:07 pictures of people skinny-dipping not knowing of the photographers (Google)


DRUNK PANTIES? WTF?

Weirdness.

I also have searches for "Eric Bana wedding photos" and "Orlando Bloom sexlife," but those I can kind of understand (shit, if I thought I could actually get the nitty gritty details on Orlando's bedroom romps, I'd Google him, too!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home