Friday, April 23, 2004

Men are a strange and wondrous species

What is it about men (some, not all) that compels them to announce when they are "going commando." Um, hello, McFly? I don't care! Well, actually, to be honest, I DO care - I would prefer that you DO wear supportive undergarments, and if you must go without, PLEASE don't tell me about it. The last thing I need is the mental image of your boys dangling about freely.

And if you're wearing khakis, Dockers or dress pants? I don't care how fucking hot and humid it is outside, you MUST, I repeat MUST wear underwear. No excuses. You're a disgusting, filthy pig if you don't, and you deserve that bit of prickly heat that will inevitably take up residence beneath your goodies.

Now playing: "My Immortal" - Evanescence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home