Friday, April 23, 2004

Friday Fluff Feature

What can I say - I am inspired by Big Dick.

Thanks to the phallus grande, I have added a new feature, which will (in theory anyway) change each Friday. It is my distinct pleasure to introduce to you "The Blogpoll."

This week's edition is dedicated not only to the afore-mentioned Big Dick, but also to a certain flirty, free-ballin' co-worker of mine (not to worry, he doesn't read this blog, so he won't get a big head about it).

So please, cast your vote, and check back Friday for a full report and analysis of the results, as well as a new poll!

And if you've got a clever (or even totally non-sensical) idea for a future poll? Please feel free to comment or email me.


Now playing: Um, actually, I'm watching "Friends." No music at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home