Friday, April 23, 2004

"He's a bad man, afteraaaaallll... he's a bad man, afteraaaalllll.....

....he's a bad man aaaafteralllll, he's a bad, bad man!"

Ahem.

Sorry. Disneyland ride flashbacks.

So, as my parting thought for a Friday, I'd like to introduce to you a special friend of mine. Ok, who am I kidding, he's my ex-husband (seriously - no joke). His name is Matt, and he's a bad, bad man.

You might recall my earlier posts regarding his (mis)adventures with palmetto bugs. And since amusing (mis)adventures seem to be a constant thing with him, I encouraged him to create his own blog. While he only has one post for now, I would suggest you bookmark him, and stay tuned. I'm certain he'll prove to be quite entertaining!

Now playing: "Numb" - Linkin Park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home