Sunday, April 25, 2004

Football draft commentary

Ok, I'm going to make a brief comment about the NFL Draft picks. Very brief.

How come a guy who should have a reasonably awesome education under his belt cannot properly pronounce the word "contribute?"

Let's all say it together... con - trib - ute. Would you like audio? Here ya go...

This baffles me. No, on second thought, it pisses me off. I mean, hey, I'm thrilled for the guy that he had the opportunity to go to a wonderful school. And hey, I'm happy for him that he now has the opportunity to play for an NFL Team (even if it is our pathetic little Jaguars), but what the hell is wrong with this world that this man attended college, and yet somehow never managed to learn that the proper pronunciation is not in fact "kun - trib - boot."

Now playing: Just the local news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home