Friday, April 30, 2004

OTOFTC

WOW. I'll bet their Mommies and Daddies are proud of them.

I had just seen a report on these sluts on our local news last night (apparently, as we speak, there are two busloads of these "Service Women" trolling our town, spreading their mixture of disease and pleasure throughout the local military population).

And, seeing as we have not one, but TWO Naval bases in town, and an aircraft carrier getting set for deployment in about 5 weeks, is it any wonder our town is prominently mentioned on their website?

"The Jacksonville trip was a great success (see article). Thanks to Jane and Amy for all their help. We had a great 'combat effectiveness rate' of 22%, no MIA's, and everyone home safe. Bus ride back was a bit sad, because we had had such a good time. The girls gave me the nickname 'Sink', really CinC (Commander in Chief), and I think I like that, although we're all CinC of our own destiny."

Sassy McSmartpants also has something to say on this matter.....


Now playing: "I like the way you move" - Outkast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home