Thursday, April 29, 2004

Gives new meaning to the term "Tree Huggers"

This story warms my heart. How kind and giving these young folks are, offering to pimp themselves out in order to save the rainforest.

Even more entertaining will be the potential justifications people will use for viewing their videos. I can see it now... a woman comes home from work, finds her husband staring at the computer screen as two young bodies writhe about, drenched in sweat, moans emanating from the little PC speakers. The man turns to face his wife, and says, "But honey, I'm doing my part to better the environment! I'm helping to rescue dolphins from tuna nets... I'm saving little harp seals from becoming fur coats... I'm stopping the deforestation of our rainforests!"

Now playing: "Start me up" - The Rolling Stones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home